- Registration closes on 16th March 2020.
- Applications shall be reviewed from 17th March 2020 to 16th April 2020.
- Results shall be announced on 16th April 2020.
How to apply for the scholarship/financial aid
Students can apply for the scholarship by accessing the Santander scholarship tool on the website: www.becas-santander.com.
What is the Santander Ibero-America Scholarship?
- Students can register by following the appropriate link on the website: www.becas-santander.com.
- Award criteria
- Students should be a beneficiary of the Garcilaso mobility programme in 2020/2021 and undergoing an exchange at one of the universities affiliated with the Santander Ibero-America Scholarship programme.
- Students should have registered on the website ( www.becas-santander.com ) and a notification stating the financial aid is to be awarded should be communicated via the institution’s financial aid management system.
- Students should be studying an undergraduate degree and must have passed at least half of all credits or the first two academic years of their studies (including first-term qualifications from the 2019/2020 academic year).
- Students must have a good academic record.
- Scholarships are awarded based on the student’s average mark including their first term in 2019/2020. This average mark shall not take into account recognised subjects (convalidaciones).
- Scholarships shall be prioritised to:
- Students who have received a socioeconomic grant from the Ministry during the same year they apply for the scholarship.
- Where students can legally prove they have a disability which limits their day-to-day activities by 33% or more.
Legal terms and conditions
See the legal terms and conditions here